Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wicked Cake!

Janine is serving the most delectable cakes at the stork tea.
There is a large group of women and plates are coming and going fast.
Daniela and I decide to share a slice.
I look around for my plate but can’t find it.
There is a relatively clean plate in the kitchen which I decide to use.
We spoon soft sponge and caramel, with white icing into our mouths with moans of delight.
We savour each heavenly smooth treat.
Daniela spots a creamy lump on the side of the plate and sweeps her finger through it saying “mmmm, and whats this?”
I watch her, and wait until her finger is in her mouth and say.”I dunno, it’s not our plate!”

A wicked grin from Mom and wide-eyed disgust from Daniela did bring on an attack of protracted hysterical laughter and clinging together. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment