Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Whiskers

I don’t know anyone who wakes up stressing about her friends top lip!

I had a vision.
You rushing out this morning, buying that epilator I advised and going overseas with ingrown hairs and a spotty, pimply mouth - heaven forbid! Your friends exclaiming in horror “Who on earth told you to do THAT!” and you point at me - I shudder.
I actually did shudder and that’s what got me up.
– so maybe don’t go that route.

Some people bleach the hair – but then you have to have hair before you bleach it – so for me that defeats the purpose.
And, what if you did it yourself and ended up walking around Earls court looking like you have milk on your top lip? No-never home bleach!
I once used Nair (the hair remover) – but left it on too long and when I rubbed hard with the wet cloth (as they tell you to do in the instructions) my top lip came with it! –
You don’t want to know what it’s like walking around with scabs on your lip!

My daughter buys “Mandy’s Wax Strips” I shake my head when I think my name is on a product that probably waxes a million fannies and who knows how many top lips!
So, keep tweezing or ask a professional…

I feel better.

I think your top lip is safe.

….and so is your overseas trip.

You know the story of women who do daft things to try and “be better, look younger, feel better” and ruin the honeymoon.

Ok I’m going back to bed .

I can’t sleep…maybe having so much experience does make me sort of a professional?
We could discuss that another day

No comments:

Post a Comment