Saturday, September 12, 2009

What's on my mind

“What’s on your mind?” makes me think.
Do you really want to know what’s on my mind?
How nervous am I to express exactly what’s on my mind?
Are you brave enough to truthfully express what’s on your mind?

I think if we did, the world would explode with possibilities and amazing ideas.
I think if we did, we would do more, try more, experience more and learn more.

If a certain percentage, lets use 50%, of people aren’t going to like what you have to say,does it matter which 50% it is.
Either way you’re working with the same odds .

How many times a day do you get a thought and close it down?
How many times a day do you get an idea and negate the possibility?
How often do you want to do something and worry about the fallout?
Worry about what people think, how you’ll come across or who will reject you?
Are labels like crazy and alternative, just ways to curb lateral thinking?

Therefore if 50% will disagree and 50% will agree
then you have nothing at all to lose.

and if "All things are possible....."
Then have no fear and freely express
someone has gotta love it!


Mandy said...
note to self - thanx for giving us all permission smartarse!
reply to self - it's a pleasure dol!

1 comment: