Friday, March 9, 2012

From Chatting to Spanking

Sometimes I wonder how I got from the point of “just chatting” with someone to feeling a certain affiliation with a spanker?

One starts off setting up boundaries and non-negotiable conditions. The man asks, can we chat? Well that’s innocent enough. We start chatting and I open up a little and he opens up a little. We share family details, employment and hobbies. We laugh at the same joke and we exchange numbers. I stipulate friends only and I’m feeling comfortable that we are clear on where we stand.


Question one creeps up on me innocently, “are you conservative?”………Well no I’m not but there is a huge gap between saying “Fuck” when you stub your toe and having casual sex with a stranger. So, am I conservative? Yes and No, please clarify what you mean.


Question two is acceptable. “Are you seeing anyone?” No I’m not, but I wonder what that has to do with us being friends and chatting?

I offer a facebook friendship and am surprised that he’s not on. A single person on the dating site but not on facebook seems odd….but I accept. I find that I can very quickly pick up someone’s setup by watching their facebook activity. Allowing you on also indicates an openness which is a positive sign.


Question three has me a little worried. “Could we meet discreetly?” The only way for me to handle this is to act as if I’m an imbecile. So I ask “for coffee?” “Why would we have to be discreet about meeting for coffee?”. “Yes, that would be fabulous, I’d love to meet for coffee somewhere in the Mall.”…


..Hello, hello? Are you there?


It’s worse than the man who asks outright for a spanking partner. At least you know where you stand! I think he would make a wonderful friend……He’s direct and you can be too. When everything is open then one can feel safe. The freedom to choose when you have the options in front of you is wonderfully empowering.


I spoke to spanking Sandy and he said that many people were shocked by his fantasy. He also said that the dating site censored him for explicit content. He did also say that he got a few conservative ladies enjoying his request to the fullest and the ages ranges from mid-twenties to mid-sixties.


..Hello, hello? Are you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment