Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Journey Thoughts

 I used to think that life is a ladder and up we must go. Always measuring yourself against someone else. Either looking up or looking down.

The minute I realised that we are all worthy and on the same journey the pressure was off. I'm enjoying the feeling of today. One day at a time, not making too many plans and being grateful when I'm blessed.

The feeling of joy that I am unique. To "be myself" is all I have to do and it's enough. Look straight ahead and look into your eyes. We are equal. There is no competition.

Everyone has had a share of hardship and everyone has a story to tell. My story is no more important than yours.

If I try not to assume anything and never take anything personally, I avert feelings of envy, guilt, grudge and self pity. Read the messages the universe sends, be teachable and open to change.

I have lost a few friends along the way and have peace that there is a season for everything and if we grow and change then some things will fall away.

Allow people to move on and take a different path and release them with love.

If I listen to what you have to say I will learn something about you, and maybe about me, and hopefully about life.

When I slowed down my frantic search I realised that what I was looking for was right in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment