Monday, April 5, 2021

After

I think it’s safe to say I’ll never be the same again
You can’t call me your bosom buddy now
When you hug me, I’ll be closer than ever before.

I can truly say, “I laughed my tits off”
but would I be able to go topless on the beach?

When there’s nothing to see, people look all the harder
to find what should be there.

I could say I’m transitioning but I’d hate to insult those who are,
and the truth is evident in my soft round bum and dimpled thighs
– my pink nail polish.

Franki says that after 50 the wheels start falling off
- I just lost my headlights - nothing is guaranteed.

I don’t feel diminished which is a surprise.
Liberation comes only after oppression.

No man will look at my cleavage and proposition me again
but when dealing with a lovely guy, I still get a glint in my eye.

Not fitting into one of the boxes could be an interesting space to explore
when transitioning, some things say goodbye...

The butterfly spirit animal is one of the most symbolic animals that's associated with personal transformation

Magnolias symbolized dignity and nobility. In ancient China, magnolias were thought to be the perfect symbols of womanly beauty and gentleness.

Mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe. The circular designs symbolizes the idea that life is never ending and everything is connected. The mandala also represents spiritual journey within the individual viewer.

hummingbird flying reminds us to enjoy life and simple pleasures. Like the tiny bird seeking the flowers' nectar, we should be looking at what's good in life. ... This is why the hummingbird symbol is associated with endurance and perseverance.

MgM (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment